Sunday, May 20, 2007

Lest I Forget.

The rain from above is falling,
shattering the silence,
that persists beneath.
the resonance of the raindrops calling,
for you to walk beside me.

Now the raindrops cease to fall,
but I'll still stand here,
in silent wait,
because I'll like to hear your voice again
and I won't mind if you're late.

Walking away'd be easy,
movement a few strides away,
but I'd rather lie here waiting.
than let my feelings go astray,

I'll stand here waiting,
Waiting until forever,
and if you don't get here yet,
I won't lose my footing,
because my trust won't tell me otherwise.

The struggles,the path we chose,
might never be justified,
but it was satisfactory,
to have been through it all,
the love,the conversation,
the worry,the tension,
I'll always love you,
Did I forget to mention?

No comments: