Saturday, May 26, 2007

She Ceases To Care.They Cease To Care.Everybody Ceases To Care.

You know how people's feelings for you begin to fade away and you try to pick up the pieces and make it work and try and make an attempt but no one really cares.That is the truth about humans.stupid creatures.evolving all the time and then eventually they evolve enough to develop feelings(yay) and then they have the feelings taken away and then they're unhappy again.why?WHY GO THROUGH THE WHOLE HASSLE?

They dont know.We dont know.Nobody knows.Nobody reads this anyway.

Too much is happening again,school is going to start on monday,yay eh?
another year of academic torture awaits and I can't deal with that right now and oh yes,the fact that my sister's death anniversary and birthday is the day before school reopens really doesn't help my cause.I wish life would slow down.
I've realised something.Everyone that cares for you,says they like you are lying.They never can,no strings attached.

Im sick of it all.Everything.The world is stupid.Im stupid.We're all stupid in our stupid world.
Stupid,Stupid,Stupid.

"If I traded it all,If i gave it all away for one thing,just for one thing,
If I sorted it out,If I knew all about this one thing,
Wouldn't that be something?"

- One Thing - Finger Eleven.

No comments: