Saturday, June 23, 2007

The Randomization Of The Torture At School.

School is a weird place.Weird,weird place it is.The first two weeks of full day school were insane.I can't take this for another year.Too much.Too much.I have an insane hindi teacher who i will not name here incase some unforgivably stupid or random person decides to google his name.Well,all of my teachers are insane but he's a whole category of insanity on his own.He'll embarass you in front of everyone.Everyone.His jokes suck,why bother with them?But NO!..he has to make them and make everyone laugh out of formality,not amusement and make you/the person being bullied feel insanely embarassed.Then there's the quite literally deranged maths teacher and the other nearly psychotic others.

Then there's the sadistic classmates stealing my water bottles and books and tying my backpack to a chair.Everybody's got a friend in class.I'm all by myself.Ah,happy happy days.The freak dude whose name i shall not say on this indiscreet website came back from the states for his vacation.more joy.My life sucks.

No comments: